We Have Become a Private Family!

We would still love for our friends and family to see our blog so please e-mail if you would like to be invited to see our private blog. marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com. If you already have an invite please click the link to the right to enter our world.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We have Become a Private Family

Due to some recent circumstances I feel it is best to make our blog private. I have changed the address to http://www.marissaandcody.blogspot.com/. However, please leave this link on your blog list because I will post on here anytime I make a new post on the new private blog. That way you won't have to log in to our private blog and find no new posts. I will also put a link to our new blog on this page to make it easier. I really hate to do this but I feel it is best at this time. If you have not received an invite to the new blog yet, e-mail me at marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment